5 - 6 servings
6 months plus
Prep Time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Delicious flatbreads either eaten alone or filled with a tasty filling. We love ours with a dhal or with a curry. Great for lunch on the go and perfect for play dates. Suitable for 6 months plus.
Suitable from 6 months plus
Peal and mash the avocado
- Add the mashed avocado into a mixing bowl with the chapatti flour and mixed dried herbs
- Mix to create a dough
- If the dough is too sticky add more flour, if it is too dry add a splash of warm water
- Knead the dough
- Separate the dough into small balls ready for rolling
- Roll the balls into flat circles. Cook on a heated pan for 1-2 minutes until small bubbles start appearing, flip the flatbread over and cook the other side for 1-2 minutes. Add a few drops of oil to crisp the flatbread (optional)
- Serve warm, we love to spread some plant-based butter on ours
These soft fluffy Avocado Chapatis are served perfectly with My Veggie Bubba’s Mung Bean Curry and Cumin Rice!